Via Cuneo, 31- 20037 Paderno Dugnano (MI) - Italy | +39 02 9900141 | +39 02 99001426
- 2012:Technical Department extended with the hiring of a team of Engineers.
- 2005: Setting up and development of the ICT CaboLab Division.
- 2003: Acquisition of patents and entry onto the paint industry machine market: the CaboColor division is established.
- 1998: Setting up of the Technical Office.
- 1997: Transfer of headquarters in via Cuneo 31 to Paderno Dugnano (MI), on a surface area of around 6400 m2.
- 1986: Company acquires CNC machines and first CAM area.
- 1985: Move to new 600 m2 facility and change of company name to CABO S.r.l.
- 1948: Setting up of CANFARI, a small mechanical workshop in Milan, operating as outsourcer in the mechanical engineering sector